Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waiting

Wedding sitch is now resolved. My cousin called me and told me she was able to change her date to the following week. Big sigh of relief.

Went down to Cincinnati yesterday with Jason. Ate at Myra's. Best Thai Pumpkin soup in the universe. I highly recommend it to vegans/vegetarians/soup lovers/etc...

On a more serious note:
Went to my mom's, then went to my dad's. Found out some extremely disturbing news that I still can't shake off. Tear'd up a bit on the way home. I can't wait until 4 to talk to Kellie about this. I'm worried to say the least. I like to stay posi as best I can, but I feel like I'm going to endure my fair share of sleepless nights for a while. PMA...PMA...PMA.....


Boop, you're in my thoughts and I'm trying to work this all out.

No comments: