Monday, March 2, 2009

Fuck!

So I have just recently found out my cousin has chosen to get married on the same day I am.

(cue shocked face)




The fuck of it is that we picked that date last summer to avoid such an incident. I thought we'd choose a date, tell everyone early, and then continue on planning from there. I love my cousin, I do. She is a sweet woman and I am totally happy for her, however I don't know what to do. Apparently she isn't able to change the date because family members of the groom have already purchased plane tickets and since she works in a hospital, the weeks for vacation time book up fast.

At this point I'm torn. Torn on whether or not to invite that side of the family. I mean, invitations are expensive. So is planning food, tables, alchohol, etc. etc. etc. for about 40 more people. Or do I just change the date alltogether? I mean, I can't do it a week earlier, or a week later. Or two weeks later. All of those conflict with other people's weddings. Sheesh. What a nightmare.



Serenity Now!

No comments: