Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Deconstructed Summer Style

So I mentioned a few days ago that I was interested in setting up an Etsy store for these deconstructed/shredded t-shirts I have been making. I got together with my good friend Jess and she modeled a few of the shirts I have finished. To check their durability, I washed a couple of the shirts on a gentle cycle and dried them in our dryer on a regular setting. They maintained their shape perfectly! I am so excited to get this started. Let me know what you all think or if you have any suggestions!






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

noirohio vintage said...

oooo! I will be your first customer! I love the one with shredded sleeves...
xo

Lauren Goddard said...

I love the shredded sleeves! Such a good idea.

x x x