Monday, June 22, 2009

Ugh

Jeez I'm lazy. I'll get more updates on shirts and life and stuff up soon. I just have a head full of thoughts right now and I need to sort it all out.



Mental vacation. Be back in five.


In the mean time here are some distractions I'm currently occupying my thoughts with.


Photobucket

Chloe Shoes (Sigh)

Photobucket

One of the best thrift store finds ever! (Modeled by Jess)

Photobucket

Stuffed French Toast

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anything, Everything Rick Owens

Photobucket

Sweet Tea Vodka

Photobucket

Stencils




-XOXO

4 comments:

e.p. said...

it should be sweet tea and Jameson, but, thats an Ohio-Florida secret i guess! and yes anything Rick Owens!

little scarlette said...

"I found a girl who makes knock offs of the Ann Demeulemeester boots on Etsy and they are incredible."

Just stumbled across this quote of yours. Need to know the link to that etsy store please!!

mynaturalanthem.blogspot.com

little scarlette said...

Thank you so much dear, I'm in the process of convincing the seller to post to Australia - what great shoes and at a great price!!

noirohio vintage said...

yeah... what is that etsy store??
i LA LA LOVE rick owens!