Saturday, February 21, 2009

Everybodys' Workin For The Weekend

I am working all weekend. Between these two jobs I have not had a day off in like 3 or 4 weeks. I'm just bitching. It could be worse...


My ebay addiction is slowly but surely steamrolling through my current disposeable income. I did get some rad stuff though. Who wants to come over and watch the Planet Earth series? I'll make snacks.

Photobucket

I have a few photos from the white party for Diane's birthday, but I haven't had a chance to put them online yet. I wanted to get a shot of Brett's impromptu, earring-clad Goat, but my camera died pretty early on. That reminds me. I need to charge my camera.

We have the house to ourselves this weekend, since Brett and Evan are in Chicago (lucky bastards!). I wanna go to Kumas!!!

No comments: