Saturday, February 28, 2009

Things + Stuff

I'm chilled to the bone right now. I don't know what possesses offices to keep the A/C pumpin in February. I'm going to go get some Earl Grey and try to shake it off.


We have been trying to keep the house clean so spring cleaning won't be such a pain in the ass. Here are some photos of our house. I heart it.

Living Room
Photobucket

Our Bathroom
Photobucket

Jason's/Brett's Music Cubby
Photobucket

Bike Hall
Photobucket

The Lonely Out-Of-Place Dresser
Photobucket


Jason and I recently went down to Cincy to have dinner at this Mexican place called Nada. Their food is incredible. I'd show you photos of it, but taking pictures was the last thing on my mind when it came out. I do have some photos of the decor though. It's cozy. They play QOTSA songs on their playlists. Their food is the jam. They have Prickly Pear Margaritas. Need I say more?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: