Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just Because We Use Cheats, Doesn't Mean We're Not Smart

I paid up my ebay puchases yesterday and now I await with baited breath, our new external harddrive.

Photobucket



This baby is gonna house the files for pro-tools and make recording Power Nap stuff a breeze. Get ready for all the ideas I've been kicking around in my head to come to fruition. It's about to be a musically productive pre-spring. I cannot wait!


In other news, work,(or works I should say)have been occupying my time for the last few months. Work, sleep, repeat. Tough times with good paychecks. I been feeling a little down and out about it, but it seems to be easing up. I'm thinkin it's high time for a little vacation. Perhaps Chicago? Philly? God, I could do with some of this;


Photobucket

If you've never had the good fortune of having brunch at Orange, you should do yourself a favor.



Besos!

No comments: